Is your business summer ready?
There is a lot of talk at the moment about being beach ready for the summer, but that isn’t our area of expertise, but growing your business over the summer and beyond is!
The summer can see a slump in sales for many businesses!
Many SME’s close entirely when the owner goes on holiday!
Many business owners with school age children decrease their hours and focus during the holidays!
So how can you make sure business remains on track over the summer months?
- Get a Marketing plan to help you set some goals, plan how to achieve these goals and create processes and partnerships to streamline and manage your marketing whether you are here or abroad?
- £247 for a 7 stage marketing plan
- Set up a monthly Newsletter and send monthly (you can even pre schedule these for when you are away) to keep customers up to date and keep you in their minds
- £97 to set up a template then £97 or £147 monthly to send depending on who writes the content
- Create a Social Media content plan, then write and pre schedule your Social media posts to ensure customers carry on buying and receiving your messages
- Content plan per month and write the posts per month (with your input) – £75 per month
- Create posts as above PLUS upload onto Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – £150 per month
FIND OUT MORE AND MARKET YOUR WAY THROUGH THE SUMMER!