Giving you “Reasons why you won’t need Marketing in 2016” may make you wonder if I in the right job?
I haven’t gone round the bend nor had a career change so panic not.
Marketing as you will know is aimed at raising awareness for your business and its products/services and enticing your target audience to get in touch and make a purchase from you. It is a simple case of supply and demand.
So why wouldn’t you want to market your business in 2016?
You wouldn’t implement marketing if:
- You didn’t want any new business
- If you didn’t want to raise your businesses profile and brand
- If you had no new products or services to introduce
- If you didn’t want to make more sales
- If you didn’t need financial forecasting
- If you had no goals to achieve
- If you had no staff, partners or suppliers to be accountable to
- If you didn’t want loyal customers
I’m sure your goal is to grow and succeed in 2016 so in this case you WILL need marketing! Remember, whatever time and budget you have to spare on marketing will be worth it and it will make a difference to your business …