With around two months until Christmas, here are some top tips for you and your business to maximise on the festive season.
Good marketing is about two way communication and about creating loyalty. Customers have more choice than ever in terms of who they use to supply them with goods and services so us as businesses need to recognise customer loyalty and to make sure we say thank you!
Christmas is a great way for businesses to join in the festivities and here is how:
- Send Christmas cards and keep in touch
- Send Christmas gifts or make donations to charities on a customer’s behalf to say thank you
- Arrange an event like a coffee morning or evening drinks/meal to get customers together to say thank you and also to network
- Invite customers or suppliers to your Xmas party
- Make your newsletter for December more fun with Christmas jokes and facts
- Offer packages, bundles or discounts for purchases made in December
- Include Xmas related information and offers in your December social media posts
For more Christmas ideas, just ask Pinpoint!