Here are my top tips to make sure your Newsletter makes the impact it deserves!
- Know who you are writing to? Are they existing customers or new ones or both?
- Make it consistent in the look, design and the frequency that you send it out
- Always test before sending
- Give it an intriguing subject line, but avoiding spam words
- Always follow-up with anyone who opened it/clicked through
- Spell check!
- Include images and links
- Don’t make it all about yourself e.g include company or personal news but also include industry info, law changes, important UK updates etc etc
- Outsource the writing if copy writing isn’t your strong point
- Always include an unsubscribe option
- Always adhere to the Data Protection act rules
Read more top tips in me “How to write an effective Newsletter” ebook