Are you looking to raise awareness for your business and bring in new leads and customers? Why not use your brand to get new business?
With all this in mind, have you considered Sponsorship? Sponsorship is an ideal way to get your name and logo out there. The CIM describe sponsorship as a “specialised form of sales promotion where a company will help fund an event or support a business venture in return for publicity.”
Many businesses today have taken this route to raise their profile in a chosen area or market. In fact I am proud to say that Pinpoint Marketing sponsors HGFC under 8’s and under 8’s colts. It is lovely to see my logo on the players shirts on match day. It is a tool that is working for me and for the business too, so I am practicing what I preach.
As I see it, if you were to sponsor such a local team or club, the benefits are:
- getting involved in the local community
- gaining brand and business awareness
- fulfilling your CSR policy
- enabling clubs and associations to be more profitable and financially stable
- gain new leads, customers and contacts
How about it?