No one likes taking risks unnecessarily or spending money if they don’t need to, so read my guide on why you MUST have a marketing strategy document for your business in 2015!
- Avoid guesswork and make informed decisions
- Minimise taking risks with your business
- Know you are talking to your customers in the right way with the right content e.g. personalise!
- Spend your budget wisely by using facts
- Identify new opportunities within your market
- Ensure you use the right blend of the marketing mix
- Know your customers/target audience
- Identify any potential threats within your market
- Uncover problems before they manifest themselves
- Maintain and grow your reputation to customers, potential customers, suppliers and partners
- Manage the resource you have internally and externally to maximum capacity
- Establish your position in the market
- Differentiate from the crowd and know your USP (unique selling point)
- Be proactive not just reactive
- Plan ahead for 2015 and beyond
Pinpoint Marketing offers fixed pricing for a small business full strategy document. Ask for details today – email@example.com
Forearmed is forewarned as they say ….
Happy New Year!