The Publishers Association (The PA) Statistics Yearbook 2012 shows that total consumer ebook sales have continued to rise in 2012, by 134%, reaching £216 million.Total digital sales have risen by 66%, reaching £411 million.
Why use ebooks?
- These can be read on your tablet, Kindle, PC, laptop or phone so whether you are commuting or grabbing information online whilst working or researching, then ebooks will do the job.
- They are often cheaper to buy than paper books
- You can buy them anytime, anywhere
- They won’t take up space on your book shelf
- They are more environmentally friendly
- They are often shorter meaning it saves you time to read them, however, they are often crammed from start to finish with the relevant information
Pinpoint Marketing has its own ebooks for sale, looking at event planning, budgeting and writing newsletters. Find out more