- It is the clever but simple integration of technology, social interaction and words.
- It is a new marketing tool, readily at your disposable and easily within budget. However, it isn’t like the older forms of marketing such as TV, print and radio.
- It is a way to present your products and services, as well as presenting yourself and your experiences.
- It also allows you to share your stories, feelings, understandings and therefore empathize with customers, making you more attractive. After all, people buy from people.
- Lastly and more importantly, social media allows two-way communication between a business and its customers.
By marketing online, you will raise your own profile, the profile of your business, generate interest and sales all leading to increasing your turnover for 2014.