To buy a copy of our ebook “12 simple steps to organising an event without stress?” for just £5, email email@example.com
- I have a limited budget, how can I keep costs down?
- Who should sit with who?
- Should we make the bar a free bar?
- A lot of the staff are new to the company, how can we break the ice?
- The workforce are all different ages, how can we keep them all entertained?
- How can we make the event memorable?
Here we look at question 6.
How can we make the event memorable?
These suggestions are very much dependent on the event budget, but here are some top tips:
- Hire a photographer to take pictures of the whole group, of couple, teams, families etc.
- Have a table gift per person e.g. a photo frame, chocolates, a piece of company merchandise and so on.
- Inviting partners of the staff is always a popular choice, leading to a memorable event.
- Arrange to present some awards to deserving staff members. Speeches are also memorable, and motivating.
- Make sure the main areas people congregate such as the dinner tables, dance floor and the bar are close to each other or ideally in the same room. This keeps people together which heightens the atmosphere of the party.
- Have a theme e.g. fancy dress, 007, casino etc.