If your business is understandably struggling during this time, now might be the time to take some proactive and positive action.
So, is your business suffering from:
- regular cashflow problems
- being squeezed on prices for new business
- suffering from payment terms
- being busy but without seeing an increase in business
- customers taking a while to pay
- struggling with accounts in general
- spending more time on the books than on customers
Take action. Seek advice from your internal team, board and directors and seek guidance and recommendations from external agencies like business consultants, marketing consultants and financial advisors.
Think positive, make a plan and work through it.