With most of us spending much of our business time and social time on our phone, ipads and laptops, social media marketing is not surprisingly high on the agenda for many SME’s looking to gain brand awareness and generate interest and traffic to their websites. So what are the tools on offer?
- Blogging – think about your topics and keywords. invite guest bloggers and look into infographics
- Webpages – how can you make your webpages have better rankings on organic searches
- Twitter – get more followers using Followerwonk
- Google+ – a new but quick to take offer social media tool from Google
- Linkedin – set yourself up as an educator/person to know
- Facebook – don’t just use it to catch up with friends, but generate business interest from it too
- Google alerts – set these up to see what is happening in your market and keep up to speed with competitors and industry news
- Keywords – look at your keywords in terms of exact matches, broad matches and negative keywords
- Other tools to consider include Hootsuite for scheduling your social media and look into Pinterest and IFTTT
This may all sound confusing, but it isn’t really.
Happy social networking