Include these things and you should have journalists queueing up to publish your articles?
– Headline and Sub headline
– Aim for no more than 250 words, including the key information first
– Include a call to action
– Include a high resolution/quality photograph
– Include a quote from the subject
– Always have company contact info and company information at the bottom of the press release
– Include any hyperlinks, if it is an online press release
Further tips for a publishable press release
Make your press release newsworthy. Find a hook or angle? Is it a celebrity, could it be a charity angle or could it be the first shop of its kind in the town or are you celebrating an impressive business anniversary?
Include your contact details so the editor and readers can contact you for more information
Include a photo. They say a picture paints a thousand words!