It is quite common in business for profits and sales to start dwindling towards the end of the year as businesses and consumers start slowing down and planning for Christmas. This slow period can have a negative effect on profits, so don’t let this happen to your business.So, what can you do on a small and tight budget?
- Review what you marketing you have done so far this year? What worked well and is this something you can afford to do again to boost end of year sales?
- Call up some old customers who maybe haven’t brought anything for a while?
- Step up your networking activities?
- Add loyal and regular customers to recommend you or to give you a testimonial?
- Email your database reminding them about you and your great products and services?
- Make some follow up phone calls to the database around a week or two after sending out the email?
- Step up your social networking activity?
- Develop a short term promotional offer to entice customers through the door?
Good luck for a prosperous end of 2012!