Do you send out campaigns to your customers in a mass campaign type of way?
Whether you do or you don’t yet, here are some top tips to consider before you send your next campaign:
- will you be using Outlook or an email software tool like iContact?
- do you have budget to use such software?
- will you want to track your emails?
- will you want unsubscribe requests to automatically be managed?
- will you want to avoid spam traps?
- will you want to use nice graphics and formatting?
If you answered yes to most of these, then using an online based tool like iContact could be the way for you.
Another consideration is your data. Do you have your own database or will you need to buy in a list? Where will you buy your list from and what details will it need?
Where and how will you store the data to keep it confidential and also up to date?
How will you follow up on any leads from your campaigns?
I hope this has given you some food for thought and happy emailing …