In last week’s blog, I asked you what your plans and hopes were for your business during 2012.
Whether you want to retire or grow the business by 10% or perhaps start another business, what will you need in order to achieve your goals?
- Will you need extra resource? Perhaps admin help or an accountant or a receptionist so your time can be freed up?
- Will you need any marketing resource? Perhaps someone to write some copy, a designer to rebrand the business, an SEO specialist to revamp your website or perhaps a project manager to manage your next events?
- Will you need to recruit some other people?
- Will you need some investment from a bank or grant?
- Will you need a change of working premises?
One thing is certain, you will need to review your current marketing activities and approach. Are you targeting the right people with your messaging and are you using the right media to get in front of them?
Finally, have you started writing things down and making notes of what you want to do and achieve? A marketing plan is great for collating your thoughts, making decisions and keeping your marketing on track.
For help on your Marketing Plan for 2012, just ask us.