With all of this gorgeous sunny weather, it has got me thinking about times ahead.
So you have booked your long-awaited and well deserved summer holiday. The cases are down from the loft, the car park booked, the car hired and your currency is on order. Ready to go right?
Maybe not …. What will be happening to your business during this time? Is a friend popping in to check your messages or are you taking your blackberry or lap top away or are you planning on doing nothing and dealing with any enquiries etc on your return?
None of these solutions are ideal are they if you want to maintain and grow your business whilst you are at the beach!
We all deserve to switch off but it is hard to do when you are the sole employee within your business isn’t it.
So, what are your options if you want to keep learning, planning and bringing in new enquiries and sales in your absence?
Put plans in place that can be worked on by marketing partners when you are away, ready for you to approve and roll with on your return. Such as
- email campaigns to keep in touch with your customers and get incremental sales
- find new networking events to kick off September
- review and add to your marketing plan to make the rest of 2011 with a bang
- get some new marketing material to hand out to customers and leads to bring in new sales
- employ a marketing expert to manage your marketing with you on a monthly basis and prolong the chilled and refreshed you for as long as possible!
Big Ideas equalling Big Success are waiting for you……
For all your marketing questions, queries and concerns, contact Nicole at Pinpoint Marketing.