Christmas, or particularly November and December, are great times to get back in touch with existing customers or to target new customers.
Companies are thinking about their budgets and plans for next year. companies are relfecting on their past year’s successes and pain points and are making plans to move forward in the year to come.
Direct Mail is a great way to maintain your relationships and to forge new ones. A personalised Christmas card, a flyer detailing a promotion or a leaflet detailing all your services can be a wonderful way to bring in incremental business to end the year on a high.
So, before you get designing and printing, here are some top tips to think about:
- will you need to post the leaflet eg do you need to leave a space for a stamp?
- will you use an envelope or leave a space for an address label?
- do you have the budget for colour?
- do you have the budget for double sided copy?
- is there a supplier or partner company you can join up with to promote two messages and to share costs?
- don’t make it too wordy. images are more eye catching
- remember to include your contact details
- remember to include a call to action eg what do you want the customer to do? Perhaps they need to pick up the phone, complete a form, buy a product using a code, submit their email address to you etc etc.
For great value packages – check out our latest packages – http://www.pinpointmarketingconsultancy.co.uk/packages.html