Marketing and business go hand in hand. They feed off each other. Marketing is all about increasing sales, increasing awareness and presence and in turn increasing your sales and profitability. According to Business Link, “those who invest in marketing during hard times emerge the strongest when the good times return!”
This all sounds very simple but as we all know, it’s not always easy to market ourselves and our businesses.
The simplest and most effective way I have explained marketing throughout my presentations and talks and in my material, books and blogs is that building up your business using marketing is like building a house. There are things you need to do or have in place before you start building and this analogy is the same for marketing.
NEW Ecourse available!
The new online based course is aimed at small business owners who know the value of marketing and who want to promote and grow their businesses by using marketing campaigns and tools.
You will receive a chapter as a pdf document every week upon payment, with 9 chapters in total. Each chapter contains information, advise, tips and exercises to complete to help you really learn and use the information within your business.
PLUS a free copy of my ebook “How to get the most from your marketing budget”
PLUS the chance to ask 3 questions by email or to have a free 20 minute phone consultation
BUY TODAY with PayPal. Click here
- Introduction to Marketing and Pinpoint
- Benefits of Marketing and Planning – analogy of submitting drawings
- Setting Objectives – analogy of foundations
- Overview of Marketing tools – analogy of external house materials
- Marketing tools, the specifics – analogy of finishing touches to the house
- Defining your Audience – analogy of adding the roof
- Writing your Message – analogy of the garden
- ROI and measurement – analogy of valuing the house
- Summary and next steps