It is that time of year again where work colleagues are all getting together to celebrate Christmas, or company success or just using the festive season as a chance to get together and have a good time.
Whether your event is a Christmas party for 100 colleagues or a business meeting for 50 employees, there are some common challenges you will be faced with. These can be easily overcome with other ideas and work-round solutions, if you know where to look and what to do!
The 6 major event planning headaches:
1. I have a limited budget, how can I keep costs down?
2. Who should sit with who?
3. Should we make the bar a free bar?
4. A lot of the staff are new to the company, how can we break the ice?
5. The workforce are all different ages, how can we keep them all entertained?
6. How can we make the event memorable?
So before you find your venue and book your event, think about these 6 problems before hand.
There are many plus points to having an event including boosting staff morale, updating staff on important matters and being social and building relationships with colleagues.
FREE ADVICE AVAILABLE – http://www.howtohavetheperfectevent.co.uk