Newsletters are a great way to maintain contact with your current customers as well as attracting new customers. Here’s the top 6 reasons why?
- Cost effective – there is no postage involved, no telemarketing costs involved and limited spend on branding and design
- Instant – they can be sent quickly with short notice
- Low maintenance – once you have your template established, all you need to do each time is populate this with content
- Raise awareness and sales – let your customers know you are here and ready for them. If they don’t know about your offers and latest product launches, how can they be expected to buy
- Added value – the messages and branding will support your other marketing activities. Being consistent is key to successful communication
- Measurable – all marketing needs to be measurable to ensure you are getting the return on investment that your business deserves
If you spend time networking or advertising or gathering traffic to your website, you will need a simple way to maintain the relationship to turn them into sales and then loyal customers.